Tuesday 12 January 2016

Maje's HIIT Squad



Okay we all know I'm a bit of a running addict. Indeed as far as I'm concerned it's nigh impossible to be much fitter than I am!!!

At least that's what I thought until I did a session with the HIIT Squad.

How do I explain this?
30 minutes of pleasure, fun, hell, excitement, pain, joy, and pure elation. You will feel all aforementioned emotions at different intervals; but the overwhelming emotions that stay with you for several days afterwards are Joy and Elation.

I wanted to give up at least three times. Within 10 minutes of commencing I was so disorientated from exhaustion that I was literally seeing stars. In-fact I'm fairly sure I saw the original Star of David!‎

But somehow Maje kept me going - superb coach!!


A 30 minute session with the HIIT Squad will not only empower you physically but also mentally - it pushed me to boundaries I never thought I was capable of.

If you want to attain a higher level of physical and mental fitness (upping your concentration levels, focus, determination and perseverance) in 2016 then I highly recommend sessions with the HIIT Squad - 14 Adebayo Doherty, Lekki Phase One. 
30 minute sessions commence from 6am, and run until 9am from Mondays to Saturdays;  evenings from 6pm.



Finally, please allow me to pay homage to a man I believe was one of the few True Living Legends of our time.


When one considers David Bowie's gargantuan contribution to the music industry the words that come to mind are 'Musical Genius, Courageous, Innovation, Constantly Evolving, Great, Suave, Authority, Master Entertainer, Fashion Icon, Art, Creative Genius, Iconic Lyricist, New Frontiers, and Leader of His Generation.'



I couldn't help but shed a few tears as I fondly recalled songs such as Ziggy Stardust, China Girl, Oh! You Pretty Things, Ashes to Ashes, Hereos, Let's Dance, and 'Ch ch' Changes.


We will miss you.  Our loss is heaven's gain.

Adieu Ziggy

Thank you for the many many many wonderful songs.

RIP David Bowie
8th January 1947 - 11th January 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for iamsegunakande.blogspot.com