Sunday 9 August 2015

So What Exactly Is Home About



Asked by a dear friend what my objective for Home is a few days ago, I realised there and then that when I started writing it in 2012 I had absolutely no idea it was centred on Grace.

My hope is that through this book millions of people will see God as the Unconditionally Loving God that He is, as against one of reward and punishment. 

Whilst we will make mistakes and fall from time to time, it is our hearts that God looks at. 

Below are more reviews from different readers. 

"The part that got me stuck on the book was where they were riding away on their bicycles and the angels were standing ON THE ROAD SIDE and they didn't know. I didn’t know they were angels too at first. This book didn’t just get me thinking; I felt a peace within me. There is bubble on the inside that I feel when I think about HOME.  It's forever. It's HOME with all its meaning."

"Home opened my eyes to another dimension of God’s undying and unconditional love. I have never read the crucifixion and resurrection story in this light. This book helped me realise that I was holding back on things that have already been sorted out at the cross.  It could only have been God that gave Segun this great insight. Home gave me a picture of Heaven and its reality. A must read for everyone as we are all going HOME someday."

"Every now and then one reads a book that is both life-affirming and deeply personal. 'Home' is one such book. From the deep observations of human emotions and motivations, to the unique and imaginative take on celestial conversations, Home is undoubtedly one of those books that makes you wonder "what if that was me?".  Clever, insightful, thought-provoking and yet refreshing - you definitely want to read this book if you have even the faintest yearning to know what GRACE is all about!" 


Home is now available for Pre-purchase on Amazon Kindle. Click on the link below to make your order. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013IAYNGU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for iamsegunakande.blogspot.com