Sunday 16 August 2015

Time Flies





My goodness! Two weeks already??

How time flies!

But before delving back into Sales allow me to say a few words about my new novel - Home.

Quite a few people have asked me why this book is priced so low.

The reason is simple. 

My aim is not to make money from it, but to get as many people across the world to see God in His truest and only light - LOVE.

Our God is one of Unconditional Love, not one of reward and punishment. Christianity has always been centred on Love, and not dos' and don'ts, haves and have nots, or rich and poor.  

Sometimes as a result of our failings, mistakes, or just life's rollercoaster of a ride, getting through each day can be a bit of painful slug. I've come to realise that it's God's Unconditional Love, often expressed by those around us - parents, siblings, nephews and niece's, cousins, friends, wives, husbands, children - that enables us to keep going until we eventually get to our final destination - Heaven. 

This book will enable you to see God in a new and most True Light. 

Isn't it just Awesome that Jesus, he that created all things, is both your older brother and best friend?!!

So if you haven't already bought the book, I heartily recommend you do so. It will change your life. And as it does so, be sure to tell everyone you know about it, so that we can all benefit from God's Unconditional Love. 

All you Sales / Business people will be pleased to hear that my Sales Articles re-commence on Tuesday, 18th August

I'm back, and so happy to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for iamsegunakande.blogspot.com