Tuesday 12 May 2015

Additional Value


I always tell my colleagues that I'm not so interested in people that just 'do the do'; but much more in those that consistently find ways in which to Add More Value.

In other words people who Consistently go out of their way to Bring More To The Table.

The same goes for Sales / Business. 

One of the best ways to keep a customer is to Bring Additional Value. Find different ways in which you can help your customer / client to progress / succeed. 

Give them the odd product / service for free in order to help them succeed.

What does this do?

1. Shows you Genuinely Care and Want Them to Succeed

2. Sets You Apart from your competitors

3. Cements Your Position as a Trusted Expert In Your Field / Trade

All the above invariably lead to more business.

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for iamsegunakande.blogspot.com