Saturday 9 May 2015

He Adores You



"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus ..."
Ephesians 2 vs 10

The bible says that 'We are in Christ Jesus.'

I had a fairly good idea what this means, but a few days ago the Lord really brought it home.

Driving to work on Wednesday morning I noticed a mother and her little girl waiting to cross the road. The mother was obviously taking her daughter to school. The little girl must have been about six years old - same as my daughter, who I Absolutely Adore. 

I slowed down to a halt in order for them to cross the road. As I watched them cross the road my heart filled with so much Love and Joy as I pictured my daughter.

Then the Lord revealed something wonderful to me. He told me;

"That's exactly how I feel when I look at you my child. Every time I look at you I see my Son,and it fills me with such Joy and Love. " 

Whenever God looks at you He is filled with Joy and Unconditional Love. 

Why?

Because You Are In Christ. 

Christ is His Beloved Son.

Because You Are In Christ You Are His Beloved Daughter / Son. 

Don't worry about what you did or didn't do yesterday. Be confident in the Knowledge that God feels nothing but Joy and Love when He sees you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for iamsegunakande.blogspot.com